|Jalapeno and Serrano Peppers|
This is a really nice and simple recipe that we found in a Local newspaper when we were camping in Louisiana near New Orleans.
They listed it as a popular sauce made and used by many of the locals for their own cooking.
It's easy to make and it really kicks up whatever the Fish might be that you are broiling.
- Remove the Zest from the Lemons.
- In a saucepan, melt the Butter and then add the Salt, Pepper and the Juice from the lemons.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including 1-tsp. of Lemon Zest,
- Mix well place in frying pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the pan into the oven and broil your Fish until it is firm.
- Use the sauce to baste the fish several times while it is cooking.
- Place the Fish onto a platter to serve.
- Pour the remaining sauce over the fish.
This recipe makes a Rich, Tangy and just plain good sauce for cooking!
by Don Bobbitt, 2015