Wednesday, February 1, 2012

INDIAN FOOD - Mango LASSI - Beverage recipe

Mango Lassi Beverage - Pic by Indian Chef

Mango lassi

This recipe for a cooling and fresh beverage made from the healthy and delicious MANGO is by a fellow Hubber, Indian Chef.

I have made something similar myself and the Mango does make a great SMOOTHIE, as we call them here in the States.

I recommend that you give this one a try.

NOTE : For those of you that are not regular consumers of the Mango, take care in how you handle them. I found out the hard way that the Mango has a chemical on it's skin that is a skin irritant to people. I ended up at my Doctor after I moved to Florida where the Mango is abundant, with puffy eyelids.
I would peel a Mango, and not wash my hands and then I would end up with red and puffy areas on my face where I had touched myself.
So, wash your Mango, Handle and Peel it wearing gloves if possible and dispose of the skin. Then wash your hands thoroughly, again, and make your Smoothie!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Thanks for viewing this Blog Post by Don Bobbitt.
If you liked the content of this Blog, I would appreciate it if you give me a +1 by clicking on the symbol below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments. We want to constantly improve what we offer you, the reader. And in order to do this, we NEED your feedback. So, if you have a compliment then that is great, and if you have a complaint or suggestion, then that is just as welcome.